After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: To load the site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on site usage to optimize our site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor for Shopify and our Google Business Account.
- Personal Information collected: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract of sale, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for scammers or the potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: Collected from your payment method.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify and Google.
- Personal Information collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Disclosure of business purpose: To help others find Christ Jesus and to provide our customers with the best and brightest led dog collars and leashes on the market today!
- Personal Information collected: Analytics.
- Purpose of collection: To provide customer support.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure of business purpose: To provide light to those in the darkness and help those in need find Jesus the ultimate healer. We aim to provide every customer with satisfaction and safety walking their dogs in the day or night with the best and brightest led dog collars and led dog leashes on the market!
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|checkout_session_lookup||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|checkout_session_token_<<id>>||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|identity_state||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity_state_<<id>>||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity_customer_acount_number||Used in connection with customer authentication.||12w|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
|Facebook Pixel||We use Facebook Pixel to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Google Tag Manager||We use Google Tag Manager to help manage analytics vendors.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|LinkedIn Insight Tag||We use LinkedIn Insight Tag to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|Pinterest Analytics||We use Pinterest Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy|
|Optimizely||We use Optimizely to help us test improvements or changes to our websites.||https://www.optimizely.com/privacy/|
|Snapchat||We use Snapchat to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://snap.com/privacy/privacy-policy|
|TikTok||We use TikTok to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en|
|We use Twitter to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://twitter.com/en/privacy|
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Sites
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under Contact Us above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last updated: 3/9/2023